• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need a weather app/widget that tracks location

HTTR

Android Enthusiast
For some reason my weather app(s) are no longer tracking my location as I travel and they are diverting back to my home address??? I have messed with so many geo settings trying to figure this out.

Does anyone have an app/widget that will track and follow weather AND how to set this up? I havepro versions of Beautiful Widgets and Fancy Widgets and both are divering home and not updating my current location.

If anyone is running one of these or another one, please look at your geo settings and weather setting and let me know what you have checked and or unchecked to allow this.

Thanks in advance, I am about to throw this phone threw my office window:mad:

I've used Weather Bug, 1Weather, HD Widgets weather, and the Weather Channel app. All of them have settings where they can follow your location and update periodically using either cell network/ towers alone or GPS and network. Pretty much all of them will do that for you as long as you check the right settings - It's just a matter of choosing which one you like and setting it up to follow your location.

Thanks folks, i am trying HD Widget and it is working well. Sticking my head out the window is option two...

Back
Top Bottom