• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need An App That Allows Access to ONLY Certain Apps

monicakm

Android Enthusiast
I have a couple of grandchildren (4&6) that are probably more smart phone savvy than myself and I don't mind them playing games on my phone but I would like an app that I can dictate what applications or parts of the phone the children have access to. IOW, an app I can program to only let games A, B, C, and D be accessed when I enable it to do so. They wouldn't be able to make a call, get on line, accidentally alter or erase documents and/or calendar dates, etc.

I'm using App Lock, it sounds like it would do what you want it to do. It also has a screen widget so you can lock right from your homescreen, to unlock, touch the widget again and enter your code (or pattern) to unlock. I'm using the free version and not seeing any ads, using on Razr Maxx and Nexus 7. You might give it a try. Anyway, here's the play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...pplock&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

Back
Top Bottom