• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need apk for LG740 Volt

Tigatron

Android Expert
Need the update device apk
I tapped delete instead of disable.
Also need to know what folder it belongs in.

This app make update prl, update profile, and some other update stuff work.

If it makes a difference im on boost.

Resolved:
If you lose the ability to do updates as I did you need LGDMSClient.apk & LGDMSClient.odex
For them to function.
They should be in the system/app folder

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5pmoszjmhoi3zi/fix Prl update.zip

Whoops whoops whoops scratch that. I stuck the 'apps' folder in there instead of the 'app' folder. I'll put it up. Priv-app should be fine though.

Download the first one anyways. It still contains priv-app, and the other folder in there should only be about 20mb.

Strange. It might be a Dropbox thing.

Link 1
Link 2

Edit: Yea, it looks like Dropbox doesn't like my stuff getting so much traffic. I'll have to find another way

Hey, that's what we're here for. The more resources, the better. I'd love for this phone to take off the way Virgin's Moto Triumph did (of course, we'll need some developers for that). The Triumph has one of the biggest forums on this site, and I'd love for this phone to have that much attention.

Thanks again Laguna. < stupid auto correct; Aguba

Got it fixed. The app is LGDMSClient.apk in the system/app folder. I went threw idk how many times before I realized the LGDMSClient.odex file was still there but no apk.

Back
Top Bottom