• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

spabel

Lurker
Jun 27, 2014
I have the Samsung Galaxy 3 10 wifi tablet. I can't seem to find a true app for Microsoft office (either free or for pay). Everything seems to have it's own way of converting or allowing you to work with office and excel documents that aren't truly Microsoft office.

So my question is does there exist an application for this android device that is truly a Microsoft office application?

I would appreciate any real help since I have downloaded my supposed word and xl applications but none is a true office application.

So if some knows of a app for me (free or pay I don't care as long as I can use it as a true Microsoft office application) please let me know.

If this is not possible because of proprietary restriction or incompatibility I would appreciate knowing that as well.

Thanks for your time

Steve

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones