• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help disabling system pop-up please!

Wind Mobile user here using a Sony Xperia M4 Aqua with Android 6.0.1, not rooted.
I am getting the same message constantly popping up. I can't see an option to post a screenshot, but it says "Managed Roaming Network with limited service. Do you want to initiate a network search?" Often times I'm using my phone's GPS while driving out of my home network. I don't want to connect to another network under any circumstances. Literally every 10 seconds or so this message pops up and disables anything I'm doing. My phone is not rooted, and aside from this one issue I didn't plan on it. Does anyone have an idea how to get rid of this constant pop-up? It's a hazard having to close it constantly while driving

Here is a screenshot of the pop-up.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161009-135814.png
    Screenshot_20161009-135814.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 45
Even if I lose connection in my home network and am trying to search for the network manually it pops up asking if I want to perform the action that is currently being performed. Every time it pops up I'm having to start my search again and hope it doesn't pop up quitting the search again.
I can't be the only one who thinks this is ridiculous. Is there anyone who is at least aware of the issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161011-125200.png
    Screenshot_20161011-125200.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom