• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help with pdanet+?

Whenever I try to stream on twitch, and play fortnite, it runs fine but then 5 minutes in it says reconnected, or reconnect failed. I dont know why or how to fix it. Can anyone help?
Also I was wondering if there is a better app to use my phone wifi on my pc with unlimited use, with good ping, upload and download speeds.

Last edited:
Is this problem happening when you are connected to a particular WiFi network or while using mobile data? They are two different types on online access so knowing which might help narrow down the problem. If it happens with both, that might indicate a problem with your phone.
If WiFi, have you tried connecting to a different WiFi network to see if the same problem occurs? It could just be a matter where you need to reboot your router is this is just a home WiFi matter.
If mobile data, try re-seating your SIM card. Also does this problem occur when you're in more or less the same location or is it a problem wherever your are? If in just one area it could just be something like a blind spot for weak cellular coverage by your carrier.

As for substitutes there are plenty of alternatives -- Youtube, Vimeo, the Weedtube, etc. -- but keep in mind if there are particular people or shows on Twitch that you prefer they might not be available elsewhere.

It's not what I'm streaming to, its pdanet acting weird, it's fine when I dont stream, it's like its being overloaded so it disconnects, I use cellular data, and I can stream perfectly fine if I dont have fortnite open but if I stream and have fortnite open it disconnects completely.

Are you using the free or the paid version of FoxFi? The free version has a timed usage limit.

Paid, it works fine when I'm not streaming, I can play for hours on hours, but as soon as I cut on the stream, it says reconnected or reconnect failed.

Back
Top Bottom