• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help!

For some reason when I delete picture off of my gallery they come back a few minutes later. I've tried restarting my phone, I've taken my memory card out and everything! I even made sure the pictures aren't on my SD card. And when it's not in there no pictures show up at all. I've turned sync off and anything else I could think of. So annoynig! please help

pretty odd.
Try switching to a different gallery app, I prefer quickpic, find a cache cleaner and try turning your phone off.

I've had issues with that as well, I ended up just backing up my stuff on my PC, letting the Event format via the SD Format feature on the phone and ever since it's been A-OK.

I've had issues with that as well, I ended up just backing up my stuff on my PC, letting the Event format via the SD Format feature on the phone and ever since it's been A-OK.

I've done this. And it worked. But then I take another picture, delete it, and boom it comes back.

I had same problem and couldn't figure it out as t the p.o.s. didn't come with hardly any instructions. But here's what you do, go into setting] then storage then I believe there are two files for pictures, one internal and the other Sd hi into both and delete until your hearts content. I hope I got it right as I don't have the phone after this one then a rise(another Kyocera p.o.s.) figured you get what you pay for and got a Samsung galaxy rise.so far so good but we will see.

Back
Top Bottom