• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need small keyboard

ooberandy

Android Enthusiast
I find the stock keyboard to be way too big for my Nexus 10. I've tried Swiftkey also, changed it to the small letters but this is still too big. Can anyone recommend a good, yet small keyboard for the nexus 10?

I use the custom pc layout in the stock keyboard ...

To enable PC layout on the stock Google keyboard, go to its settings, and then navigate to Advanced Settings. Tap the Custom Input Styles option, and then click on Add Style. Now, select your language, and select PC from the Layout drop-down menu. The Google keyboard with the PC layout actually shows up as a different keyboard altogether, so you will need to switch to it before you can use it.

Read more at Cult of Android Mobile7 Tips To Use The Google Keyboard Like A Pro [How-To] | Cult of Android

I find the stock keyboard to be way too big for my Nexus 10. I've tried Swiftkey also, changed it to the small letters but this is still too big. Can anyone recommend a good, yet small keyboard for the nexus 10?

Swype gives you your choice of three different keyboards. One is very small and its great. This will solve your problem.

Back
Top Bottom