• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Network connection...sometimes gone?

CM_Audelio

Pretty much anytime i have my streak on wifi at home. And when I leave with my tab in had, I sometimes dont get any network connection, no E, 3G or 4G, if GPRS is possible, i am not getting that either! Anyone else having this problem?

And sure the quick fix is rebooting the device, but the fact that it happens is rather odd. And I'm in a well covered T-Mobile city, San Antonio, Texas!

Pretty much anytime i have my streak on wifi at home. And when I leave with my tab in had, I sometimes dont get any network connection, no E, 3G or 4G, if GPRS is possible, i am not getting that either! Anyone else having this problem?

And sure the quick fix is rebooting the device, but the fact that it happens is rather odd. And I'm in a well covered T-Mobile city, San Antonio, Texas!

I have the same thing happen to me (among other things) and, unfortunately, you are correct about rebooting to re-establish the connection is also my fix for this. Very annoying lol.

Back
Top Bottom