• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Network Problems

Hello Everyone, Hope everyone is having a great day.:)

I have a Metro PCS LG Esteem msi910
I have my number blocked at MetroPCS, so when I make calls I have to put the *82 for anyone to see my cell number... When I text I have to make sure the *82 is not with contact name. But each time I text my daughter I get this error message. Can anyone advise accordingly.
Network Problems (problem code :0)

Thanks,

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

I'm not familiar with the Esteem or Metro PCS so anything I will say is pure speculation. You will get much better help in LG Esteem - Android Forums or Metro PCS - Android Forums.

In any case, off the top of my head, when you say you have your number blocked, I am assuming you mean caller ID. Could it be that your daughter's phone is set to block any incoming call or text from anonymous sources?

Hi InspectorGad.

Glad to have ya! You'll find information on your phone here: LG Esteem - Android Forums. As well as find tips & tricks and interacting with other users of the same device.

I hope your time here will be swell.
Ninj'd by Steven. :)

Welcome to AF,we are glad to have you, hope you enjoy the site, :ciao:

Hello Everyone, Hope everyone is having a great day.:)

I have a Metro PCS LG Esteem msi910
I have my number blocked at MetroPCS, so when I make calls I have to put the *82 for anyone to see my cell number... When I text I have to make sure the *82 is not with contact name. But each time I text my daughter I get this error message. Can anyone advise accordingly.
Network Problems (problem code :0)

Thanks,
I'd assume you follow these steps but opposite actions once in that area. Rather than choose block, choose unblock

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220315-231417_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220315-231417_Chrome.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 83
Back
Top Bottom