• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New and need help!

B

ballin

I just got the Samsung Transform last week becuase they dont make the samsung moment anymore and thats what it got replaced with. since that day the screen decides to have certain sections turn pinkish red and sometimes blue and it messes up everything from games, to email, to my pictures. and i cant figure out what to do. can someone help me? they didnt give me a book or anything so i have no idea what i am doing with this phone. plus how do u use the front side camera? thanks!

it seems like you are having more than the typical problems. i would take it back to the dealer.

if not, i highly recommend reading up and rooting your phone. i finally took the dive two weeks ago and cant even tell you how much difference it makes.

I just got the Samsung Transform last week becuase they dont make the samsung moment anymore and thats what it got replaced with. since that day the screen decides to have certain sections turn pinkish red and sometimes blue and it messes up everything from games, to email, to my pictures. and i cant figure out what to do. can someone help me? they didnt give me a book or anything so i have no idea what i am doing with this phone. plus how do u use the front side camera? thanks!

Yes, that is a defective unit. Take it back and get another, or shell out a few more bucks and get something more high end if you'd wish, although we'd be more than happy to help you here with all your Transform needs.

If you can shell out the extra cash to get a higher end phone, by all means do it. Personally I'll be upgrading to the Evo 4G 3D in November...

If you can shell out the extra cash to get a higher end phone, by all means do it. Personally I'll be upgrading to the Evo 4G 3D in November...

yeah, I'll be doing HTC next phone

my old WM6 Touch still outperforms my Transform

Yeah, My father will be getting that as well. I'm guessing your the main shareholder on your Sprint?

Back
Top Bottom