• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Android User and missing market app

asiingh16

Hi,

i am a new android user. i bought a sony xperia x10i V 2.1 i do not have the market app in my phone and do not know how to install it. i would really appreciate it if someone can help or guide me to it.

thanks

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. I thought all Android phones had the market app installed. You might want to check in with the users of your device to make certain. Here is a link to that area: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 - Android Forums I hope they can clear this up for you. The market is fun to shop. Have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here at AF.

thanks for all your help. it was really beneficial. also is there a tutorial on how to use this forum. i post my comments on the public page but when i come back it disappears. not sure why this is happening.

It's really simple to use the forum. Basically, if you have any question(s), comment(s), or concern(s)... you can do either one of two things, 1) You can use the forum search engine to find if your question(s) has been asked and answered. 2) You can start a new thread based on your question in its proper forum. As for as your posts disappearing - that might be the result of posting the same question in several different forums.

Back
Top Bottom