• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Custom firmware (based on LEOS 1.7)

Pino13

Jul 17, 2010
Guys, there is a new custom firmware based on Lenovo's latest firmware LEOS 1.7, this firmware is the latest, and hopefully the last, based on Android 1.6

This is for 3GW100 only!

This custom firmware support Android Market and all Google softwares.

LEOS 2.0, based on Android 2.2 is just around the corner, worst case it'll be released on Jan-9th, best case before 2010 ends.

So if you are OK with your current firmware you might want to skip this one.

Here are the improvements made by A team over the original firmware:

1. Increase Gmail, Gtalk, electronic market, Google Voice Search 4 basic application (not uninstall, delete the relevant file is not recommended and may cause other functions not normal).
2. Increase app2sd function, can be installed to SD card in the EXT partition (to enable this feature do not replace the card, do not remove the memory card after the boot.)
3. Modify the boot animation.
4. Fixed browser page can not be part of the solution to open issues.
5. Removal of Kosovo and the online business 3G shortcut will be connected into the browser bookmarks.
6. SMS and MMS modified caps for the 10000, 1000.
7. Unicom card can not be used to lift non-music media restrictions.
8. Can be eliminated from the system set a new SMS message prompt, easy to use third-party messaging software.
9. Brush cancel the first boot after the use of tutorials.
10. Oufen custom function settings will be the system settings from the original independent, as a stand-alone software.
11. Open the base station / network positioning functions (custom functions to be enabled in arrowroot flour).
12. Unlock Clover message, information, chat, and Widget button.
13. Change Clover transparency.
14. Procedure to switch the background image page.
15. Cancel the power music.
16. Elimination of low battery indicator.
17. Cancel the connection prompt sound (sonic boom for shutdown problems).
18. Brush automatically cancel service to automatically send text messages Unicom.
19. Remove part of the preset software (to be paid to delete the principle, the old version, features a weak, not practical).
Alipay.apk (Alipay)
baishehui.apk (white society)
dianping.apk (public comments)
ifengVideo.apk (Phoenix mobile station)
kaixin.apk (happy network)
kuangyebiaoche.apk (Asphalt)
lenovodata.apk (associative network disk)
mingzhusanguo.apk (Pearl of the Three Kingdoms)
minimap.apk (map)
pandareader.apk (Panda reading)
piao.apk (barley Ticket)
QQLord.apk (QQ Landlords)
reader.apk (Shanda Literature)
renren_android.apk (all network)
SinaBlog.apk (Sina blog)
SinaNews.apk (Sina News)
SinaWeiBo.apk (Sina micro-Bo)
sogouime.apk (Sogou input method)
taobao.apk (Taobao)
tonghuashun.apk (Flush)
tuolaji.apk (mental tractor)
youku.apk (Youku)
Calculator.apk (Calculator)
LenovoQQ.apk (Tencent QQ)
20. A slight increase in commonly used software.
com.google.android.apps.localdirectory.apk (Google Local Link, you can uninstall)
com.google.android.apps.translate.apk (Google Translate, you can uninstall)
com.google.tts.apk (voice support for Google, you can uninstall)
LenovoGprsSwitch.apk (Lenovo GPRS switching plug-in, you can uninstall)
LenovoOneKeyKill.apk (think of a key task of clean-up plug-ins can be uninstalled)
LenovoSceneChange.apk (Lenovo scene mode switching plug-in, you can uninstall)
LenovoScreenTime.apk (think of off-screen time settings plug-in, you can uninstall)
RootExplorer.apk (RE browser, uninstall)
Calculator.apk (scientific calculator, you can uninstall)
UniversalAndroot_1.61.apk (Common Root to mention the right tools, can not be uninstalled)
LenovoQQ.apk (official version Beta3Build0092,, can be uninstalled)
21. Update some preset program.
mobileAP.apk (update to the latest version 2.1)

Download link:
Allphone_3GW100_OS1.7_WOS3030.rar|??|115??|115??U?-????|??????

Extract Password:
www.allphone.com.cn

Reactions: Rocky4u
Thanks for this pino. How do I install it?

Just extract the "image" folder to your SD card, and follow the steps that our friend Belkrem posted on the topic "Guide To Lephone":

pull out the battery and unplug the reboot the phone while holding the right button and just wait. remember to delete the image folder from the flash card or you wond be able to flashboot to root your phone.

Remember to have a full charged battery.

Reactions: morz001
Upvote 0
i hope i do it right. still not confident to do it since there is a chance that the phone could get killed (dead) right?

I flahsed it yesterday and I can say that the firmware works fine.

It's much better them the S992 that I was using, it feels smoother.

All the Google Software is working too.

As all flashing processes there is a chance to do wrong and kill your device.

What I do to minimize the chances is:

- full charge the battery

- conect the phone to the USB cable, and conect the USB cable to a notebook, so the notebook can work as a "nobreak"

I flashed my Lephone 4 times already and never had problems.

Reactions: morz001
Upvote 0
Guys, there is a new custom firmware based on Lenovo's latest firmware LEOS 1.7, this firmware is the latest, and hopefully the last, based on Android 1.6

[...]

Download link:
Allphone_3GW100_OS1.7_WOS3030.rar|??|115??|115??U?-????|??????

Extract Password:
www.allphone.com.cn

I can see there are different download buttons:
联通1下载 电信1下载 备份下载 (China Unicom Telecom 1 1 download download download the backup):D
are there any differences between them?

Upvote 0
Pino can you do a screen shot on how/where to download the latest firmware from the link that you provided? Thanks!

Just open the page using google translator to help you and click on the text that I circulated in red "Unicom 1 Download":

novaimagemcv.jpg

Upvote 0
Just extract the "image" folder to your SD card, and follow the steps that our friend Belkrem posted on the topic "Guide To Lephone":

pull out the battery and unplug the reboot the phone while holding the right button and just wait. remember to delete the image folder from the flash card or you wond be able to flashboot to root your phone.

Remember to have a full charged battery.

pino, belkrem's link for the Firmware s973 and pc suite are not working. do you have other links? thanks for the help!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones