• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new facebook upgrade? still sucks...

Well, Facebook sucks, so it is a logical progression that the Facebook app sucks....:D

Oh, yeah, forgot to add...imo.

lame update if you ask me. they just moved some stuff around...

Ditto. I'm still waiting on them to add actual post notifications vs messages, pokes, etc. My wife's BB FB app notifies her when there's any notification period (even if someone replies to someone else's post that she's replied to). I was using the SMS notifications from FB site, but since the 2.2 update this hasn't been working. I can't get a confirmation code any longer when i msg "f" to 32665 when trying to reconfigure the mobile settings.

I barely ever use FB but I just used the app 2 days ago and then again today and I like the update better. Like the little slide-up bar with your notifications. Can't say anything in-depth about this tho.. I'll leave that to you social networkers :p

Has anyone tried the contact sync in facebook 1.3 ? and if so how does it compare to using Sense for facebook?

my ig problem is that it still takes you to an external site when clicking notifications. Oh but now it takes you to the full desktop site instead of m.facebook.com

Back
Top Bottom