• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New Firmware HTK75.US_EPAD_8.6.5.19_20111107

I dunno but since this last update fixed my battery drain issue, I'm not sure I want to touch any new ones until I'm absolutely sure it won't undo something that currently works. :p

Basically just fixes some of the bugs introduced with the previous update, and makes the App Backup app work...

Can confirm the App Backup works after this update. Power consumption seems fine too so probably no need to adopt an "If it ain't broke" approach.

It would be nice if Asus would provide some info on exactly what this is supposed to fix. I couldn't find anything official form their web site.

I've got the transformer and the dock, and I noticed last night that when I close the screen against the keyboard, the screen switches on again. I've only noticed this since the last firmware update, but it's possible that it happened previously and I didn't notice. I tried it several times and it happened every time. I had to perform a full shutdown to prevent the screen from coming on.

Back
Top Bottom