• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[New Game] Brain Over - Tricky Puzzle, Mind Game

Brainsoft

Jul 31, 2020
Hi Guys! Let me present to you my new App! A brand new puzzle and riddle game Brain Over!

If you like brain games and mind games then you will relax with this puzzle game and play for your brain training.

This is a fairly challenging game, which is suitable for adults and children who know how to think outside the box and creatively, and have developed intuition. Each level consists of difficult choices, riddles, puzzles, and questions. You will solve complex riddles by finding clues, objects, and hidden secrets. Brain games will get harder and challenging as you complete the levels filled with tricky riddles and logical puzzles.

Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brainsoft.brain.over

frame-7-png.158380

Features:
  • Brain Over is a free game for the mind!
  • A lot of challenging, tricky questions and different brain teasers!
  • Many interesting different levels!
  • Solve logic problems with the help of ingenuity.
  • Use different mechanics, think outside the box, think bigger!
  • Focus on details and brainwash your brain!
  • Simple and exciting gameplay with no time limit.
  • Spend your free time improving your mind and mood.
  • Internet connection is not required.
  • This addictive puzzle logic game is suitable for all ages.
  • Imaginative riddles and addictive gameplay, try not to be tricked.

Any feedback is appreciated! I hope you will enjoy the game

Also more apps on brainsoft-apps.com

Attachments

• Frame 7.png
    Frame 7.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 480
Last edited:
Reactions: mary957

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones