• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New game release! [Free] [Game]

How about some screenshots?

Good luck with the game.
smilie.png

Will upload screenshots.

Hy,
Can you share some details about your game so it will be helpful for us in getting more information about your game?

Fly Waddles is a mobile game developed by my team and we are excited for this release. We will be releasing more in the near future. The game is a side-scroller where the player controls Waddles, attempting to fly between columns of pipes without hitting them or falling. Let's see who can go the farthest without the pipes!

Fly Waddles is a mobile game developed by my team and we are excited for this release. We will be releasing more in the near future. The game is a side-scroller where the player controls Waddles, attempting to fly between columns of pipes without hitting them or falling. Let's see who can go the farthest without the pipes!

I have read the details of your game which you have shared here. I am using Honor View 20 android smartphone and I will get this game on my mobile phone.

Back
Top Bottom