• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Nexus Leaks

William T Riker

Android Enthusiast
I didn't see this mentioned here, and theres no N10 forum yet, so if anyone was interested, the Nexus 10 has leaked today ahead of Google's Monday event:

161.jpg

This is Google’s Nexus 10 by Samsung With Android 4.2 - BriefMobile

Seeko.co.kr -

There's been rumblings of this for a while now. Glad to see some pics.

I prefer the 7" form factor so I'll be staying right here

Rxpert83! Glad to see a familiar face!

I've scraped the money together for a tablet and have been surfing the forums while waiting to see what happens on Monday.

The 10 doesn't really appeal to me as of yet. Probably going to invest in a 7.

Rxpert83! Glad to see a familiar face!

I've scraped the money together for a tablet and have been surfing the forums while waiting to see what happens on Monday.

The 10 doesn't really appeal to me as of yet. Probably going to invest in a 7.

Its looking like 32gb nexus 7 will be $250, 16gb for $200 and you might be able to grab some super cheap discontinued 8gb as people try to unload them

Its looking like 32gb nexus 7 will be $250, 16gb for $200 and you might be able to grab some super cheap discontinued 8gb as people try to unload them
I wouldn't recommend an 8 GB tablet which doesn't have an SD card slot. IMO the 16 GB N7 would be great for $200.

I would prefer a 16gb or higher but an 8gb would be nice for dirt cheap price. Maybe I can get a 16gb or 32gb for the holidays coming up, since Mrs. Saptech has taken over the Tab2. :)

Oh, I know. I'm watching the leaks like a hawk.

Probably going for a while 32. The real question is what Kernel and rom to run...

I've been on the stock ROM up til today. Its just that nice. I just installed Ubuntu on my nexus 7 but its way too buggy so I'm giving paranoid android a try since I have reinstall everything anyway

Awesome! I'm still running stock with mods on my LTEvo. Figured that's how I'd roll on the 7.

What about kernels?

So I was going to buy it on Monday after the announcement, but the hurricane has derailed that. Google has postponed their event. No new date has been set yet.

Awesome! I'm still running stock with mods on my LTEvo. Figured that's how I'd roll on the 7.

What about kernels?

So I was going to buy it on Monday after the announcement, but the hurricane has derailed that. Google has postponed their event. No new date has been set yet.

I run a custom kernel. I was on Motleys until the new base but he's seemingly disappeared over at xda so I'm on the Franco kernel now. Someone tried to fill in the gap motley left behind by updating his kernel but by then I'd moved on

I run a custom kernel. I was on Motleys until the new base but he's seemingly disappeared over at xda so I'm on the Franco kernel now. Someone tried to fill in the gap motley left behind by updating his kernel but by then I'd moved on

Great! So as soon as the hurricane passes and Google announces the 32 I'll give it a whirl.

Km just curious what kind of price they will release this bad boy at. It they actually release it for less than 400 then it is going to be a really good buy.

Here's a thought - how about $300 & $350? Or $350 & $400 (depending on production costs)? They could do the same thing for the 10" market that they already did with the 7" market. Top of the line specs & performance, while super affordable at the same time. Like, why buy a $500 windows 8 tablet or $6-7-800 iPad when you could get this for FAR less?

Here's a thought - how about $300 & $350? Or $350 & $400 (depending on production costs)? They could do the same thing for the 10" market that they already did with the 7" market. Top of the line specs & performance, while super affordable at the same time. Like, why buy a $500 windows 8 tablet or $6-7-800 iPad when you could get this for FAR less?

Amen.

Wow I just hope the gpu is powerful enough to run such a high resolution smoothly, in fact I doubt it might be something like the Tegra 3 trying to run the T700 but hopefully I'm wrong.

The sunspider test they ran on the nexus 10 was really bad apparently

Why not just go with a better quality full hd screen like the tf700 which is plenty clear enough for a 10 inch tablet rather than robbing the gpu of all itspower as 2650x1600 is double todays full HD standard and is overkill IMO. But I guess with Samsung and google working together they'll make sure its smooth operation.

Back
Top Bottom