• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Phone Decision - Please Help!

Hello All!, i currently have a HTC Desire (not rooted) for over a year now, and im looking to 3 devices. I came to these three per recommendation or because i like them.

HTC Sensation XE

HTC Vivid

HTC Inspire 4G

Can anyone help me to decide?

the phone will be used for, let say all around, from gaming to web browsing, etc.

Thanks!

I have SXE and I'm super happy with it, it's a gorgeous phone and games look amazing.

If you want a direct comparison try GSMArena's comparison tool, just load up a phone and click 'Compare' just underneath the photo, then pick the second phone. HTC Vivid vs. HTC Sensation XE - GSMArena.com

Vivid and SXE have the same size screen, SXE with more colours and ppi density. It's also slightly smaller and lighter but less internal storage. All other specs seem to be the same or slightly better, plus the Beats audio enhancements.

Reactions: shadow
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones