• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New S7. "Your device isn't compatible with this version" for some apps?

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 last week and currently it's on software version 6.0.1.

I notice when I try and go on the Google Play Store and buy some apps, I get a "Your device isn't compatible with this version" message. The game I get this for at the moment is Sonic the Hedgehog. I'm curious why one of the latest Samsungs on the latest Android version isn't compatible with this game. I've tried deleting the cache of Google Play and it's data. Uninstalled updates for Google Play. None of it has worked.

A friend of mine has a Galaxy Neo also on 6.0.1 but I notice he doesn't experience the same problem: he can download Sonic the Hedgehog on his phone without any issues. So I feel like it must be a problem with my phone specifically.

I know I can download the game from external sources, but I would rather fix this issue with the play store: apps that aren't compatible with my device aren't showing on the app store when they should be.

Same problem with my s7
Its not only 1 or 2 but a whole bunch of apps
At the end i had to download apptoid and get those apps

Back
Top Bottom