• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New T-Mobile L90 at Best Buy

Looks comparible to the Moto G, but one advantage it has over the Moto G is that the L90 has an SD card slot.

No LTE, but at that price I wouldn't expect it to.

on tmo's postpaid it works out to $228 by the time it's paid for according to the literature I saw. so $180 seems good plus we know best buy and others will put it on sale after just a few weeks.

it's amazing what you see when you window shop locally. online price of $130 for a phone that a store is selling for $50... a basic phone selling for $40 online on clearance at Target for $10 and more. it pays to shop around.

HSPA 21 I believe which is what I have now on my current smartphone and being older and not having any interest in games the HSPA 21 does everything I need it to do very well. Not sure for games however... I have no experience with those. Those people may want more than this phone has.

Is this better than the Optimus L9?

It looks like a modest upgrade. It has twice the storage (4GB for the L9, 8GB for the L90), a better processor (dual core 1 Ghz processor on the L9, quad core 1.2 Ghz on the L90), and looks like a better camera (8 MP rather than 5 MP). Otherwise, it seems to be similar, as far as screen, resolution, RAM, and data speeds. I'm not sure if it would be worth upgrading, if you have the L9.

It looks like a modest upgrade. It has twice the storage (4GB for the L9, 8GB for the L90), a better processor (dual core 1 Ghz processor on the L9, quad core 1.2 Ghz on the L90), and looks like a better camera (8 MP rather than 5 MP). Otherwise, it seems to be similar, as far as screen, resolution, RAM, and data speeds. I'm not sure if it would be worth upgrading, if you have the L9.

This is not what I call modest it is better in almost every sense give or take a thing or two, one hope is bootloader unlocked. Physical buttons are also a nono for me.

Side note this seems like an S3 for those who missed the party two years ago with lg label on it, its also the G2 mini with lots series tagged on it.

Back
Top Bottom