• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New to Androids...need some help Please

BLKSVT

Lurker
I recently got the transform from work...have been a Blackberry user for years and was used to that and liked it. Now the Android is really messing with my brain, from what I see there is no APP for Adobe?:eek: Is this right? Then how in the world do I view Adobe files from this phone? My BB had adobe at least! LOL...Any help would be appreciated:D

Go to the Adroid Market adn download ThinkFree Office Mobile Viewer (free edition). It allows you to view MS Office documents as well as pdf files.

Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about flash >.< Haha yeah you can open PDF's
:facepalm:

Android is right though, google docs > Adobe reader (for our phones at least)

BLKSVT, I use ezPDF Reader which was the free paid app of the day on Amazon a few weeks ago. It works very well on the Samsung Transform and you can get it from the Android Market or the Amazon Appstore. If you don't know about it, Amazon Appstore for Android has been giving a free paid app everyday since it started. Here is a link to it if you're interested in loading the appstore and getting the free paid app of the day.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000626391&ref=mas_gs

Back
Top Bottom