• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New user with questions

Welcome to the forums, manish! :hello:
We currently don't have a forum for the A57, so feel free to ask your question here.

Dear All,

I am facing some of the problems in my new A57.

1. My speaker goes off after some 30sec in call and call continues. Then i have to cut the call and make the call again. Its very annoying.

2. After downloading app from google play the following errors occured frequently
a. Package file is invalid. or
b. Package file contains a bad manifest.

3. If I transfer installed app to sd card then the app become invisible in application menu.

4. How to completely uninstall the default apps without rooting the device.

Please help. I am really getting very bad experience after using Galaxy note for this phone.

Thanks in advance...

Dear All,

I am facing some of the problems in my new A57.

1. My speaker goes off after some 30sec in call and call continues. Then i have to cut the call and make the call again. Its very annoying.

2. After downloading app from google play the following errors occured frequently
a. Package file is invalid. or
b. Package file contains a bad manifest.

3. If I transfer installed app to sd card then the app become invisible in application menu.

4. How to completely uninstall the default apps without rooting the device.

Please help. I am really getting very bad experience after using Galaxy note for this phone.

Thanks in advance...

Regarding Launcher issue. You can resolve it by Restarting the launcher many times or installing "go launcher" from play store. The GO launcher is the best launcher . I am newbie and i found from google that go launcher is the best light application to suit as a launcher. :):o:o:o

Back
Top Bottom