• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus 6 64gb

eunhon

Someone wants to sell a 64gb nexus 6 white to me for $150 the phone is fine I checked it throughly . Is it a good price I'm getting the device for? Or is there any other android phone that is better for that price

well.. I work for a phone company and our trade in value for it is $78 bucks. so I told him I'd give him $150 =x xD

Well,if you work for a phone company & knowing this,then why did you ask if it was a good deal? :confused:

Someone wants to sell a 64gb nexus 6 white to me for $150 the phone is fine I checked it throughly . Is it a good price I'm getting the device for? Or is there any other android phone that is better for that price

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Well,if you work for a phone company & knowing this,then why did you ask if it was a good deal? :confused:

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Our vendor only sells samsungs and Iphones and the LG G series. So nexus /motorollas I haven't any experience about them. I really like the screen size of the nexus ><;

Back
Top Bottom