• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No sound or video from any app. Already tried factory resetting

BxProd

Lurker
I have a problem where i can get to play video or audio on any app not even audio files or video files. Can someone help me????

What exactly happens when you try? Do you get a blank screen? An error message?

Fire up the YouTube app and click on a random video ... tell us exactly what happens.

Ah, that sounds like a data problem. Are you connected to the internet through WiFi or mobile data? Do you know the speed of your connection?

See what SpeedTest says.

Ah, that sounds like a data problem. Are you connected to the internet through WiFi or mobile data? Do you know the speed of your connection?
See what SpeedTest says.
So i done a speed test and the Download speed is 17,5 Upload is 2.77 Ping 13 ms Jitter 5 ms. I am connected over Wifi

Let's see if you have sound at all:
Settings | Sound | Phone ringtone

Select a ringtone; do you hear it? Select the one you want and 'OK' it.

Now check your "Media volume" setting; when you adjust it, do you hear it? Turn it all the way up.

Post your results.

Hmmm. I might guess that your DAC has failed. :( Although, we don't know which phone this is yet. You may not even have a discrete DAC.

Hmmm. I might guess that your DAC has failed.
frown.png
Although, we don't know which phone this is yet. You may not even have a discrete DAC.
Its a GPad F7.0 i had restored from a brick boot loop.

Back
Top Bottom