• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Not able to write(backup) to SD Card Titanium Backup

jcl972

Screenshot_2015-06-22-14-59-57.png I for some reason can not write to SDCard with Titanium Backup yet I have Wanam Xposed with the fix checked plus I've downloaded two apps that have the patch yet I can't backup to my sdcard any ideas? (with Titanium Backup)

Hi
just look in your ==>/storage/sdcard1/titanium backup if you got a folder named titanium backup.
If not... just create one and I suppose il will be fine.
I deleted (<==not sure it is correct english:)) the titanium backup folder one day and got the same problem.Not able to do a back up.I just create a folder and here we go...back on tracks.
Sorry if I'm wrong

no what you said didn't exactly work but it gave me the inspiration to do what needed to be done (choose the extsdcard then the backup folder, Titanium Backup had it as sdcard1 not extsdcard)
Screenshot_2015-06-22-14-59-57.png

Hi
just look in your ==>/storage/sdcard1/titanium backup if you got a folder named titanium backup.
If not... just create one and I suppose il will be fine.
I deleted (<==not sure it is correct english:)) the titanium backup folder one day and got the same problem.Not able to do a back up.I just create a folder and here we go...back on tracks.
Sorry if I'm wrong

Thanks for the inspiration

I'm not sure what that does but my prob was Titanium Backup had the path as to sdcard1 and there was no path like that it was extsdcard thanks tho. I think I'm good on the write to sd.
This will allow permission to write to the external sd card
Stock roms

Back
Top Bottom