• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not available in this country ??

Boriqua

Jun 4, 2012
I was looking at some first and third person shooters. Loving Shadowgun. Anyway when I look on google play for Modern Combat, Dead space, mass effect I get a "your device is not compatible. I have a droid razr Maxx. When I pull down the menu to find out why my phone is incompatible it says

"Verizon Motorola DROID RAZR
This item cannot be installed in your device's country."

What gives? all of these seemingly cool games and they really cant be downloaded here in the US ?
Alex

Those are all available in the US, the wrong error is probably coming up. If you happen to be traveling outside the US right now, then that may be what's causing it too. Or, it may be that they haven't updated the titles for your device. I can't play any because they haven't been updated for mine, however when I had my EVO 3D I had both Modern Combat and Dead Space installed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones