• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 7 Owners told to Turn Off their phones on the NY/NJ Transit Systems!

Preach2k

Android Enthusiast
08bb243fc71ee879e348b3881f7291a3.jpg

http://www.phonearena.com/news/New-...f-their-Galaxy-Note-7-on-buses-trains_id85392

I find it completely baffling that in the states this is happening yet in the UK the note 7 issue doesn't even get mentioned. Now my exchange date is set that's it, literally nothing else said.

I find it completely baffling that in the states this is happening yet in the UK the note 7 issue doesn't even get mentioned. Now my exchange date is set that's it, literally nothing else said.

Huh? ...much of what I know about this thing has come from the BBC.

note7bbc.jpg

Screenshot from my brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 7. :thumbsupdroid: ...no exchange required.

Last edited:
My point is barring using news story's that people may or may not read from around the world the note 7 isn't banned on public transport, no one stops you charging it places, etc..

Riders are asked not required. Transit agencies in the US ask a lot but find compliance lacking. People don't get arrested or forced off the vehicles. That only applies to smoking and drinking.

You have officially become a target of the CIA.
Wouldn't that be MI-5? or 6? or 7? Mike, just look over your shoulder every so often in case you spot Tom Cruise following you!

Riders are asked not required. Transit agencies in the US ask a lot but find compliance lacking. People don't get arrested or forced off the vehicles. That only applies to smoking and drinking.
Are you sure about that?

mtanote7.jpg

Well.. I'm from Boston and the only times I've seen the barrel of a Transit Officer's weapon was when weapons were involved. One Officer had a call of a gun on the bus and the other time was after a youth gang shooting on a subway platform. You should post that in Funny Pictures. ;)

Back
Top Bottom