• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Note edge au benchmark antutu score only 36000

tri97nguyen

Lurker
Dec 31, 2015
I have a scl24 samsung galaxy note edge AU
When i bought it was unboxed and had a cooked Rom. I found it initially laggy but i didnt mind. Now i installed the latest Rom Sphinx 1BHO3 and my Benchmark score reveals that it only has 36000 points (image below) meanwhile it should be 48k (stronger than note 4 on the internet)
I moved on to install z-cpu to check the specs and they are all same as others (image below). Anyone has the same problem? Very disappointed
And if you are running well on your scl24 please tell me your Rom, i may try it :(

uploadfromtaptalk1451582375571.png
uploadfromtaptalk1451582385503.png
uploadfromtaptalk1451582395004.png

Benchmark scores (good or bad) do not necessarily translate to everyday performance.
If the phone functions well for your use,forget about the benchmarks.
If you're really concerned,either factory reset your phone & load up nothing but Antutu & compare your scores.
Or,you could go the similar & easier way,run your phone in Safe mode,then,enable only Antutu from your user-installed apps & run the test & compare.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones