• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Notification Question

Blazin65

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm new to this forum, having just got started with the HTC One V. Coming from an LG Optimus V. That forum and it's contributors helped me very much.

I've been able to figure out a lot of things on this phone on my own luckily. However, there is one feature I wonder if the phone has.

Is there a way to set the notification to chime every 15 or 30 mintues until you check it? I had that on an old phone with Verizon, but I don't think it was on the Optimus V, and it doesn't appear to be an option on the One V either. I hope I'm wrong?

Anyone know how to configure that?

The more I think about this I should probably clarify.

I'm only interested in a voice mail notification that chimes every 15 or 30 minutes. Not a chime about every notification. That would be overkill with all the uses of a smart phone now.

Maybe this was only available from Verizon and not the phone itself. I'm not sure? My carrier now is Virgin Mobile.

Any thoughts?

I'm posting this again since no one answered initially. If the phone doesn't have this capability, is there an app that will do this?

Back
Top Bottom