• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

offline multiplayer scrabble game

snake0463

I haven't found anything so I turned to the android forums, is there and offline android game like scrabble? My girlfriend loves that game and since she doesn't have a smartphone we cant ever really play words with friends or online scrabble, is there one that we can play on the same phone?

I was in a similar position to you (still am to a certain extent), the best I could find is Wordsmith.

You still need a data connection, but there is an option for local play between up to 4 players.

Sorry for the late input, but my own game, CrossCraze, allows this (you can either play against the computer, or pass-and-play with a friend using the same phone).

Owen Thomas

Sorry for the late input, but my own game, CrossCraze, allows this (you can either play against the computer, or pass-and-play with a friend using the same phone).

Owen Thomas
This is just the thing I was looking for. Two players can play on the same device. Normal and simple without useless extragavant features the top scrabble games offer.

Back
Top Bottom