• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Optimus V now on sale at target + Giftcard

Thanks a ton for this heads up! I finally decided to make the jump and ordered the package that HSN was offering for $200. With the $20 gift card, I was able to hit Amazon to get the Palm headset, an Otterbox, car charger and an extra link cord for right around the same price between the two stores.

ETA: Doing a bit more digging (checking the ad and calling Target), the phone is actually $180 with a $20 gift card. Buying with a talk time card, it still ends up being $10 more than just picking it up at Best Buy with a talk card. Either way, I think cancelling my order makes sense if I'll be able to get the upgraded extras for less than the HSN deal, even with tax. Thanks for making me do more digging :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones