• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OUD HitSquad Manager

pressy4pie

Android Enthusiast
I'm writing an app to help manage the different install processes of these phones. Most phones have a custom recovery image but the install of them varies greatly. I'm trying to make a simple way of supporting everyone (after ICS i guess. Sorry)

The app doesn't look great but it works. If anyone has the knowlege let me know. i need some help with UI design. but as far as functionality goes its pretty slick.

A list of devices is stored server side and the app downloads information about the device and then applies a downloaded image when supported. biggest problem is creating the list of devices.

so far i have support for the LGE f6mt, fx3q, fx3, and of course nexus devices. (im a huge nexus fan, and a n5 is my daily so all testing as of yet was done on this device)

if you would like to help respond here. but simply all i need is:
Code:
the value of ro.product.name
a recovery image
and the install location of your devices recovery (like /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery)

also feature requests are welcome, but although im pretty good with java, i dont know the entire android sdk so any help is accepted.

the app is and will always be free, but depending on popularity, i may add adds in and charge for a add free version or something.

(this is only if i need to upgrade my hosting server, right now i run with the free tier of JMZhosting, and i have about 80 of my 200 gigs filled.)

anyway here is the link. Google Play Official!
DOWNLOAD!

I always need beta testers and new device managers. But please dont PM me. hop onto irc, or email me or even get at me on Hangouts.

Back
Top Bottom