• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pandora and Spotify

Anyone else having issues? I'm coming from an iPhone 4s where I used Pandora on my commute everday. On my galaxy s3, the app takes 10+ seconds to buffer songs, and displays a searching for connection about 4-5 times per commute. This never happened on my iphone. Even on wifi the buffering is bad.

So i tried spotify, and it seems to close almost after every song. If I skip songs, it's instant, but if the screen locks and the song is over....no more music.

Google music seems to work better than both of these.

Any ideas?

Anyone? Is it possible this is a 4g problem.....vs an app problem? Just trying to narrow this down. Streaming music during my commute is really important to me. I've already lost my iphone integration with my BMW, and this might be a deal breaker.

not sure why you are having problems. i use both spot and pandora and they stream just fine with no-buffering and were i live it's all 4g lte.

You may have a power save feature turning off your mobile network. My juice defender did that to me on my last phone LG connect. Pandora or spotify would only play say one song til I unlocked the screen and let it buffer again. Why don't you use spotify's offline mode anyways

Back
Top Bottom