• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [PETITION]Micromax: To release Kernel Source and other drivers for their Android Products

Law? In india? Rxpert83 you need to live here to see how the "Law" works around here.

Sam just so that you know, they dont have the source code. Dont waste your time. They havent seen it let alone know what it is. These aholes are repacking and selling preinstalled handsets from China. They do not have anything here apart from a packaging and dispatching unit in Delhi. WHY do you think MMX takes months on end to repair a phone? cos it goes back to the manufacturer in China. If you really want the source code go after the manufacturer.

Upvote 0
To go after manufacturer means to go into china....n china is the one who don't giva a damn to international laws n laws of other countries.even Apple had to pay to a chinese company for selling their iPad in china despite Apple had copyrights,patents n all because that company launched some tablet named iPad before Apple in china.

Upvote 0
Law? In india? Rxpert83 you need to live here to see how the "Law" works around here.

Sam just so that you know, they dont have the source code. Dont waste your time. They havent seen it let alone know what it is. These aholes are repacking and selling preinstalled handsets from China. They do not have anything here apart from a packaging and dispatching unit in Delhi. WHY do you think MMX takes months on end to repair a phone? cos it goes back to the manufacturer in China. If you really want the source code go after the manufacturer.

its really a waste of time!!! waiting for them that they will release source code, try to understanding people not to BUY ANY PHONES OF MICROMAX that "MADE IN CHINA" :D
i have previously mensioned in this thread....http://androidforums.com/micromax-a70/554078-i-sold-my-a70.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones