• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phandroid...

CoreyOli

Okay so I love phandroid but for some reason when i'm done and close it top shows the news portion is still using 23 to 24 percent CPU...

However under running programs it isn't listed...however if I go in and force close it my CPU usage drops to normal again...

Anyone else noticing this?

-Corey

Well it seems to be sporadic... I was just testing this last time it didn't do it at all however I tried it again and it did it again however only around 4%...

Hmmm i'm cornfused lol

How do you exit the app? By home key or back key? If you use home key, it'll let any app still multitask in the background. If you keep pushing back, it will actually close the app.

i've moved your thread to the phandroid application section. we are currently waiting on some MUCH NEEDED updates.....

You try telling news to not sync unless you open it? turn pm notifications off and make sure nothing is syncing unless you tell it to? thats the only thing i can think of that will help.

Also always try to exit using the back button as well

hope this helps

I will start exiting with the back key...it always takes back to the main menu so I assumed it always fully exited my mistake!

Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom