• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone doesn't work all the time

Why can't I make phone calls all the time? It is random. Also, when I am where my router is when I make calls, I sometimes get disconnected from the person I am talking to. I have a Blu Life One X2

Like @Dannydet wrote, contact your cell service. It could be a coverage issue where your carrier just doesn't have adequate cell service in your vicinity, or it could be some other problem. Try re-seating your SIM card first and see if that makes any difference.
But if your reference to your router has to do with WiFi Calling, that's a different issue. Phone calls made using your cellular service go through your carrier's cellular network, while WiFi Calling goes through your broadband connection. In that case, what kind of router do you have?

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones