• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone Keeps Booting

londoner62

Lurker
Okay so I have the xperia z and im using the android version 4.1.2 model number C6616. Yesterday my phone started to act up and do the same thing where if I dont have it plugged into my dock it will reboot even before I input my code for my sin card...sometimes it will reboot just after I input my code. But if i have the phone on my dock and keep it charging it never reboots for me...it works great. and then when I take it off the dock....it usually reboots but not for couple hours could be sooner the time varies and in order for me to use the phone when I start it up I have to put it on my dock and once I do that I have no problems again...but I dont like to keep it on the dock especially when its fully charged but once I take it off it will start to reboot again. Can anyone help me with this problem...to me it sounds like the battery because its fine when its on the dock but when I take it off the dock thats when it starts to reboot. I havent updated my phone either because I have a broken pin in my usb slot thats why I went out to buy a dock so I could at least use my phone because they wouldnt fix it for me and because I didnt get this fixed Im unable to use anything that requires the use of the usb. I cant see it being a problem because I havent updated the phone...I still think it sounds like the battery....HELP please I need to find out what is wrong if anyone has had this problem before....Thanks

Back
Top Bottom