• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Phone stuck in bootlooop!

I installed ParanoidRom and everything was going fine till my phone did not start and went into bootloop.I'm really worried,i don't know what to do.

I've gone into recovery and wiped everything from cache to sd card but nothing seems to help.I have tried re-flashing boot.img and recovery.zip files but nothing works.I tried downloading stock RUU for my device but could not find the right one.

I want to flash another custom ROM but i don't know how to do it without access to SD card.SD card does not show up in my computer.It shows up only if i start my phone and change from "charge only" to "disk drive" but since i can't boot into my phone that option is closed.Is there any way to install the ROM from the zip file on my computer?

I have tried extracting the contents of the ROM zip file to the fastboot folder and flashing the boot.img but it gives a BootMagic check fail error.

Is my phone bricked,is there any hope,i can't lose my phone.

Did you fastboot the boot img? If so, I would assume that your radio had been upgraded . You need to run the correct ruu for your phone. This will take you back to stock. There is good instruction in the 'giving up on flashing jb' thread. If you need any help pm me.

Yeah the ota update prevents use of custom ROMs. I've bricked and boot looped this phone so many times in my first moth or so. Also, your SD card. Is it not mounting in the phone at all? Like on or in recovery?

Back
Top Bottom