• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone Won't charge

Hi there

I have an Xperia Z and last night i started to charge it and after a while it stopped charging.

The LED light went off and every time i try to turn my phone on the LED will flash red as though it needs charged.

Every time i plug it into the wall charger nothing will happen. I have tested different cables on it, i have used different plugs on it and i have used different plug sockets in the wall and none seem to work.

i have tried holding the Power button and the volume UP button at the same time and nothing seems to happen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there

I have an Xperia Z and last night i started to charge it and after a while it stopped charging.

The LED light went off and every time i try to turn my phone on the LED will flash red as though it needs charged.

Every time i plug it into the wall charger nothing will happen. I have tested different cables on it, i have used different plugs on it and i have used different plug sockets in the wall and none seem to work.

i have tried holding the Power button and the volume UP button at the same time and nothing seems to happen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The phone's charging port isn't working. You need to get it changed, that's the furthest I can think with the info provided.

Back
Top Bottom