• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help phone wont return to lte after call when tethering

brad65807

ok, got the upsell page fixed without using a UA string. one question i have about fabio grasso wifi tether.
all works well, 4g lte, and when i call it drops to 4g, which i believe it is suppose to. problem is, after the phone call, the phone will not return to lte unless i disconnect wifi tether app for about 5 seconds. i emailed fabio and he blames it on the carrier, but i added tmobile tethering feature just for a few mins to see if the same thing happened with their tether app and it returns to lte after a phone call almost immediately.

anyone have any ideas

ok, got the upsell page fixed without using a UA string. one question i have about fabio grasso wifi tether.
all works well, 4g lte, and when i call it drops to 4g, which i believe it is suppose to. problem is, after the phone call, the phone will not return to lte unless i disconnect wifi tether app for about 5 seconds. i emailed fabio and he blames it on the carrier, but i added tmobile tethering feature just for a few mins to see if the same thing happened with their tether app and it returns to lte after a phone call almost immediately.

anyone have any ideas
Mines does it too sometimes, I go in the Apn settings switch to the default apn let it reconnect then just switch back the custom apn you made.

Back
Top Bottom