• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

photo from phone to pc

marinny

I do not want a program to open it because I see the ribbons etc. from the program. I just want to get a simple photo from my phone to my pc .
I used to just connect the usb cable and open Galaxy till I saw the photo then switched but clicking on Galaxy does nothing now.

TY

I think I found my error. I have Windows 10 x64.

If I 'save as', then the photo will not have all the program's features around it.

I guess if I do not use a program I don't have to fuss.
Sometimes an alteration is necessary or a program is used to open the photo so then I would have to save, or not?

I guess if I do not use a program I don't have to fuss.
Sometimes an alteration is necessary or a program is used to open the photo so then I would have to save, or not?

Since I don't know what you are doing, I can't say if you would need to save or not.

I am scanning a photo to desktop. Then I am opening it. If a program is used, its toolbar etc is included.
I would like a pure photo with no toolbars etc. Windows 10 photo app does a fair job of giving one a somewhat pure picture.

I don't know of any photo editing or viewing program that won't have a tool bar, but most will have a setting, most likely under the View menu, to go Full Screen, or Hide Toolbar, if you want to look at the pure photo. Some will also have a Slide Show feature that will allow you to view a whole folder in full screen, one at a time.

Try Irfanview. Its free. No catches, ads, malware, etc. http://www.irfanview.com/

Even Paint, the program included with Windows for a long time, now has a full screen mode.

In Windows F11 will cause almost any program to go Full Screen.
it is a toggle, use it again to restore the screen.

IrFanView has been my favorite image viewer for over a decade.

and Paint has been my favorite, fast and dirty, image editor to strip out part of a Full Screen Capture.

I hear most capable users like Irfanview. Thanks again.

if you are a shortcut keyboarder, IrFanView has shortcuts for almost everything it can do.
I love it, learn the shortcuts, and you can use it with blazingly fast speed.

Back
Top Bottom