• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Photos don't show up in Gallery....

RideZeLitenin

I have an issue with the gallery. All of the sudden it won't display any pictures, period. I had 'em all on the SD card, which has always stayed in my phone and hadn't been unmounted recently.

I've tried rebooting the phone, un/remounting the SD card, I've checked all the files (which are still there), but I can't seem to resolve the issue. It just says "there are no items in your collection".

Since the stock gallery application is lackluster in nearly every way, there's no way to retrieve the files manually. I need some pointers here. Any way to resolve this issue? Thanks.

Try going to the app manager in your phone settings and delete the data and/or cache to the gallery app?

Sadly, the stock Gallery app doesn't show up in App management (since it's preloaded).

Anyways, the stock Gallery app just sucks anyways. Sure, it looks kinda snazzy, but is lacking in features and everything else.

I've looked for other good Gallery apps in the Market but supposively they all suck as well. Are there any ones worth downloading?

Back
Top Bottom