• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Photos / notifications deleted

My phone was sitting on the bed next to me. I picked it up to send a picture I had on there to a friend. All my pictures were gone! They were there this morning.. now, vanished. I went looking and also noticed all my notification sounds are gone (the ones I added) as well. I turned the phone off and let it sit for a minute, thinking it was a glitch. When I turned it back on it just kept recycling thru on and off about 5 times before finally coming back on. Photos are still missing as are notifications. Plugged it into computer and noticed 3 folders added to the SD card that are empty.. but, DO NOT belong there and they wont let me delete them. Also, my notifications folder is completely gone and the pictures are not on the SD card either. Can someone please tell me how this happened.. what can I do to avoid it happening again and how do I get rid of those 3 folders. I scanned the sd card and no viruses or spyware was found. Thank you

happend to me too. nothing you can do. i know, its a real downer..... unless you had saved all your pictures on your computer. then you can them back. ohterwise, there gone

Back
Top Bottom