• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root PLEASE HELP!!! NEED HELP ROOTING SAMSUNG GALAXY AVANT

lizzy bell

Lurker
Feb 10, 2015
Hi I really really really need help!! I want to root my Samsung galaxy avant but it's not working! I've tried every root apk there is like iroot vroot king user king root and more none of them work. I don't wanna do it on the computer cause it's sooo hard and complicated. Does anyone have a root apk that will work for my Samsung galaxy avant if not does anyone know a easier way to do this especially without USB cords and shit. Please help me I've been up all night trying to figure this out!! THANK-YOU

Hey Lizzy Bell--welcome to our AndroidForums.

I've moved your thread over here to our all-things-root area for the Avant for you.

The folks in here can guide you best since they're familiar with the rooting process for your device--although, it may very well be that there is no simple .apk method for rooting the Avant.

Best of luck!

Reactions: viperdink
Upvote 0
Hi I really really really need help!! I want to root my Samsung galaxy avant but it's not working! I've tried every root apk there is like iroot vroot king user king root and more none of them work. I don't wanna do it on the computer cause it's sooo hard and complicated. Does anyone have a root apk that will work for my Samsung galaxy avant if not does anyone know a easier way to do this especially without USB cords and shit. Please help me I've been up all night trying to figure this out!! THANK-YOU
Sorry to burst your bubble but there is no apk way. You have to do it through your computer and if you follow the instructions its literally just a click of a button and you're rooted...

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
but it's soooo hard on the computer and I get confused from the instructions: (

Lizzy, I hope you know and understand that there are (scary) situations that you can get yourself into with a rooted device that you won't (or shouldn't encounter) on a non-rooted one.

Rooting your device should certainly not be undertaken lightly or without you being able to understand and extract-or more importantly, avoid--yourself from a dangerous situation. You're opening yourself to not just the benefits of root, but to the downsides and potential consequences: bootloops, brickings, loss of data, etc.

Those bad things don't necessarily have to happen, but you have to be informed, knowledgeable, and experienced enough to avoid them.

It is indeed my firm belief that rooting is not for everyone, but if it is and you understand and accept the risks, there are a ton of helpful folks like @codyedmonson, @Fox Mulder, and @Masterchief87 that can help you along your journey.

Best of luck!

Upvote 0

CF-Auto-Root-afyonltetmo-afyonltetmo-smg386t-1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones