• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Pictures from out awesome camera!

danaj

Android Enthusiast
check out some of these pics

*our, not out! arrrrgg!

Attachments

• IMAG0082.jpg
    IMAG0082.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
  • IMAG0353.jpg
    IMAG0353.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
  • IMAG0028.jpg
    IMAG0028.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
Wow! Great shots. I'm impressed. Far cry from the Ascend, huh? I really like #6. The clouds look like a UFO lol. I guess nobody else wants to play.:( Come on, people!

I know, it is very boring over here... I have already responded to most of the posts... Lol.... If I continue I will just be talking to myself.

I went outside to water a few plants, and saw this guy hanging out...I spilled some water, and he bent down to drink it!

Attachments

• awesome 3.jpg
    awesome 3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 68
  • awesome.jpg
    awesome.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
  • awesome2.jpg
    awesome2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
  • awesome4.jpg
    awesome4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
Those are some amazing pictures! I can't believe the amount of detail you got from a phone camera. I can even read where it says "serving suggestion" on the can in the background. You might have a future taking pictures for National Geographic! Someday I'll get a real phone with a useable camera.

bummer, the other 2 i wanted to upload exceeded the file size limit. taken in Clearshot HDR mode, Freemont St., Las Vegas:

Attachments

• IMAG0079.jpg
    IMAG0079.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
That is a great shot! I wish more people would post pics.

Thanks, yeah, I'm loving this camera and phone! Have you tried starting a thread on XDA as well?

I love the touch-to-focus feature, something to pay attention to. Looks like I foucsed on the Plaza Hotel lettering, but could also have focused on the people and things down below. That pic of the salad you took is so unbeliebably clear!

Thanks, yeah, I'm loving this camera and phone! Have you tried starting a thread on XDA as well?

I love the touch-to-focus feature, something to pay attention to. Looks like I foucsed on the Plaza Hotel lettering, but could also have focused on the people and things down below. That pic of the salad you took is so unbeliebably clear!
I haven't wanted to start a thread like this over at xda, because some of the people in there are kinda cranky, and I am not really sure why.....It is much friendlier over here.

I haven't wanted to start a thread like this over at xda, because some of the people in there are kinda cranky, and I am not really sure why.....It is much friendlier over here.

oh man, no kidding, it's been especially bad over there lately! seems to be a war between 'developers' and 'users/noobs', with a few troublemakers in particular. I'm glad to find my way back over here :) will post pics as I get good ones, and hopefully others will do the same.

here are the two i wanted to post before, had to reduce the file size. also Freemont St., Downtown Las Vegas:

Attachments

• 1321137233_picsay-1321137233.jpg
    1321137233_picsay-1321137233.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 1321137464_picsay-1321137464.jpg
    1321137464_picsay-1321137464.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 67
The colors in you Vegas pics are awesome! It looks like it should be on a movie poster or something! This is a pic of my cat about to attack me.
IMAG0239.jpg

ha, love it, that's a great pic! and it shows that the pics. have a clear, and warm look.

i've been using Clearshot HDR quite a bit, and i think it enhances the colors. here are 2 shots at a local mall, i've taken these shots probably 10 different times on 10 different trips to the mall, and now i get to take them with this phone, haha. i find the lighting in this mall to be really great!

Attachments

• IMAG0064.jpg
    IMAG0064.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
  • picsay-1321159001.jpg
    picsay-1321159001.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom