• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

post your homescreen!

danaj

Android Enthusiast
since they have a thread like this over at xda, I thought I would start one here.
ScreenShot-1.jpg

ScreenShot.jpg

I don't know if I like the little penguin icons, what do you guys think?

the penguin icons are cute, haha. you have some interesting looking stuff on those shots! what lockscreen and icons are those? don't think i've ever seen those.

here is mine, mainly pretty stockish. i change my wallpaper pretty often but this is what i have now. i love landscape mode, probably because i started out on the old Sidekicks.

Attachments

• picsay-1321551580.jpg
    picsay-1321551580.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 63
I am using go launcher, which is free, and has tons of themes with different icons and things. My clock is the paid version of Fancy widgets, which has tons of clock skins...I like to change it up all the time. Go launcher is so easy to customize, I also use go weather, and go sms....all free. Basically it just lets you change the look of stuff.

I am using go launcher, which is free, and has tons of themes with different icons and things. My clock is the paid version of Fancy widgets, which has tons of clock skins...I like to change it up all the time. Go launcher is so easy to customize, I also use go weather, and go sms....all free. Basically it just lets you change the look of stuff.

ah ok, that's cool :) i use Go Launcher on my G2 and i love it, i use a widget skin and themed icons as well.

WOW, that is really frickin' cool! Just awesome. You must be having fun using your phone! As a regular guy, i probably wouldn't use the pink icons myself, haha, but that looks cool as hell, nice job on that!

Can someone tell me how to take screenshots in MyTouch 4G slide? Like how are you guys taking all these screen shots? Would I have to install a program from the market ?

Can someone tell me how to take screenshots in MyTouch 4G slide? Like how are you guys taking all these screen shots? Would I have to install a program from the market ?

Yes, there are several screenshot apps in the market, free and paid. There is also a custom ROM called Bulletproof, which has the screenshot feature built in.

Back
Top Bottom