• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Preloaded Kindle app on Streak not working?

rockchick

Lurker
Hi folks,

I just got a Streak for free with my Dell laptop. Very excited to play around with it and I was especially psyched about the Kindle application as I have a kindle, but it's nice to have something even smaller.

So my problem is that I clicked on the Kindle application, logged in with my info and up popped three free books that I must have downloaded when I first got my Kindle. I deleted the books and on the Kindle home screen, I get a line that says to get new books, select Kindle Store from the MENU or To download books you already own, select Archived Items from the MENU.

The problem is that I don't have anywhere that says MENU. I am only hooked up via my home's WiFi (no ATT) but assume that shouldn't be a problem.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Tina

The center button on the edge of the Streak will bring most Menus for Apps. The bottom is the home and top is back (if you are looking at it in horizontal format and the keys are on the right).

Back
Top Bottom