• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Prelude] zte z993 stuck on aio

Hi

I have gotten a Zte Z993 from aio but when it i turn it on I see the zte splash screen then the AIO logo and it never moves from there. I am searching for a solution for 18 hours and nothing. I see how to root but I can't turn on debugging so I can't get CWM on the phone.

Can anyone help me? I can't find an official flash for it too. I got it unlock with sigmakey becaues it can go into ftm and it can go into normal android recovery. I am awaiting your speedy and positive response please.

Venom
fr Jamaica

You can look for a unbrick or the firmware and flash from SD card through the recovery that's on the device

You can look for a unbrick or the firmware and flash from SD card through the recovery that's on the device

Hello

I have been looking for 24 hours now and I haven't found anything. I only see that I need CWM first. Do you know where I can get the unbrick or the firmware for this phone that doesn't need CWM to flash?

Try this

Zte Kis Plus hard reset | 9 July 2013 - Download MP4

If after that didn't work you will need to perform this step by step it works and links work also tried it myself

http://androidforums.com/prelude-all-things-root/791872-zte-prelude-z993-root-recovery.html

If the stock firmware don't work try this one

http://androidforums.com/prelude-all-things-root/792279-zte-prelude-z993-stock-unrooted-rom-aio.html

Hi thank you for your reply yet again.

But as I stated I can't root the phone because it won't boot up past the AIO splash screen. I can't turn on debugging at all to root it....... nor I can't get to install the custom recovery. (i know alot about custom recovery)

I am asking if there is any link for official flashing this phone or a zip official file I can use with memory card or flashing with ftm. PLEASE

Venom
fr Jamaica

Your looking at it .you have to use the FASTBOOT mode adb . pushing the file to the device or push the IMG its no other way . do you have the USB cord for the device you will need it . do you have the phone drivers .

Hello brainz2013.

I read all those links before that's why I sign up here to ask you guys because it seems you guys know about this phone than anyone else.

The phone can't connect as adb, hence no fastboot.

Is there a way with button combination to set the phone in fastboot?

I can go into recovery

I can go into FTM

I can go into DFU

No fastboot, NO adb and the phone can't start pass the AIO icon.

If you look that is our site they getting the info from . do u have the USB cable for the device , and do you have the drivers installed

Yes bro I do have the usb cable... I have tonnes to be exact lol. I also have all the drivers for them......... but whenever i go to recovery and click on update by adb the compute say that it can't recognize the usb device.

I have the drivers for ftm.... that's how I unlock it

I also have the drivers for DFU.

Back
Top Bottom