• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Pretty-N-Pink BACKside Theme

elgecko

Android Enthusiast
Jan 10, 2012
PA, USA
I've been using the BACKside ROM since mid January and really like the performance of the ROM.
This last build 03132012 is really running best of any so far.
I did not give the wife much of a choice in flashing her phone with the 03132012 build (was still stock other then rooted) and making her phone more custom to her with the following theme:

Pretty-N-Pink

Hint:
Under settings/CyanogenMod settings/Interface/Status bar tweaks/Status bar appearance - Choose ROM (If left on theme, I have the status bar set to black in the theme, but does not stay black with certain apps. ROM setting keeps status bar black at all times)

screenshot-1332033937272.png

Hint:
Under settings/CyanogenMod settings/Interface/Status bar tweaks - Click show clock (If you want the clock) Then go to Clock Color - type- ff00ff for the pink clock in the pictures.

screenshot-1332034007621.png

screenshot-1332033950598.png

Hint:
Under settings/CyanogenMod settings/Interface/Notification power widget - Check Hide indicator (Turns off green bar under icons)

screenshot-1332034063141.png

Theme is basically a different color version of my Blue Marble theme.

I doubt I'll be flashing her phone with every update of the BACKside, so if anyone wants an update of this theme, just PM me or ask for an update here and I'll cook a new one up.

Enjoy.

Pretty-N-Pink_BS-03132012.zip
Pretty-N-Pink_BS-04172012.zip
Pretty-N-Pink_BS-05022012.zip

Reactions: rooter1
Any updates...my wife is looking forward to it...
It's easy to update yourself! Download the zip on a PC, then open it. Look for a folder called "settings," and you'll see the uot file you need. Then open the zip of the ROM you want to use the theme with, i.e. the newest version of BACKside (but this will work with others as well) and copy these two files...
/system/framework/framework-res.apk
/system/apps/systemui.apk

Go to the Kitchen, then upload all three files. Submit your work and wait about twenty minutes. Ta da!:trytofly:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones